Antivirus software may be the reason why you can not install the program successfully, such as drivers, video programs, and some other important apps. They may not recognize the software. So when you can not install the software, you can try temporarily disabling the antivirus software. If you use Avast Antivirus, you can follow these steps to temporarily on windows 10 disable it.
how to disable avast 2017
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to turn off/disable Avast 2017 completely or temporary. There is no automated tool, so you should follow each step carefully. Disabling your Avast anti-virus does not mean you need to uninstall the software, you have to pause the scanning procedure.
Easy Steps to disable avast antivirus temporarily
1. Press the small triangle on your Windows taskbar to open the notification area. Right-click the Avast Antivirus icon.
2. Click Avast Shields Control. There is an option of how long you will turn off.
3. Confirm your decision when asked, after automatically confirmed avast will be turned off.
Share this article to help your friends who have the similar problem!
- Easy Steps: How to Download Facebook Video!
- 10 Best Rice Cooker
- How to Choose beast cooffe maker
- Best Cordless Lawn Mower – Reviews
Source: Disable Avast