Making a file zip can help save space computer. And also can facilitate if you will send a document by email. Or you have another reason i.e to make a single place to back up all documents.
In windows to make a file with .zip extension is very easy. Follow this instruction how to make a file zip with easy ways.
Make a ZIP files in Windows
1. Make a folder. And put files that you want to make a zip to the folder.
2. Right-click on the folder and pull the cursor to “send to”, it will show new sub-menu.
3. The last, select Compressed (zipped) folder, and now your ZIP file is done.
Create ZIP files with Password Protected
If you want to make a file zip with Password-Protected, you should make it with Application.
1. Download and install WinRAR apps, click this link. is the best .zip application, include extension RAR, RAR5.
2. Right-click on the folder you will make to .zip file. And select Add to archive…
3. You can rename and also select format extension on the list option, Click set password.
4. And type password on the column password, don’t forget to verify and press “Ok”.
5. Click “Ok” and file zip will be processed, wait and well done.